What is Emotional Intelligence Coaching?
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to understand and manage your emotions, feelings and relationships.
It is a skill you can learn (at any age!). More than Emotional Intelligence Coaching, I think we could call it Emotional Fitness: Emotions can be trained and thoughts and beliefs can be transformed. Just as with your body. The more you train, the better you will feel!
Coaching is the practical process of self-awareness, personal development and emotional training that comes from the principle that knowledge is already within you.
The best way to explain what coaching means is with a metaphor: If you have a physical problem, you go to a doctor. However, if you want to improve your physical state, you visit a personal trainer. An Emotional Intelligence Coach is a personal trainer of the mind and emotions. I help you improve your mental and emotional wellbeing through tools that allow you to overcome limits and maximise your potential.
Satisfaction is my philosophy, it is a play on words that reﬂects the essence of all that I do.
I believe that satisfaction resides in the action.
I know that long-lasting, healthy transformations are achieved by learning to ﬁnd joy in the process (little daily actions) rather than the end result. I hope that my work inspires and invites positive change. I believe big achievements are the sum of small, well taken steps.
That is why I’d like to introduce to you my program SATISFACTION: My Emotional Intelligence course designed to help you ﬁnd fulﬁlment in each small step. The program lasts 8 weeks and has been completed by more than 50 people already, read what they have to say here.
WEEKS 1 & 2
• Recognition, Acceptance and Liberation of Emotions
• Shame and Guilt Resilience
• Accurate Self Assessment
• Life, Passion and Purpose Discovery
• Paying Attention to Attention
WEEKS 3 & 4
• Emotional Balance
• Actions and Values Alignment
• Time and Energy Management
• Mindfulness: Clear and focused mindset
• Adaptability: Act as you want to feel
WEEKS 5 & 6
• Empathy Skills
• Environment and Context Awareness
• Listening and Articulation
• Change of Perception
• Setting Clear Expectations and Boundaries
WEEKS 7 & 8
• Non-Violent Communication Skills
• Vulnerability and Encouragement Practice
• Failure and Frustration Resilience
• The Art of Feedback
• Inspiration and Leadership